What is marketing?
Strategies to get and retain the right customers
Marketing is the process you use to:
· Define and grab the attention of your ideal customer
· Communicate the added value of your organization
· Get the right clients to know you, like you and trust you
Why should you invest in a marketing strategy?
With a strong marketing strategy you will generate new projects by communicating your value proposition to clients. If you want to get better projects or increase your income, implementing marketing activities is key.
Ask yourself the following questions
1. Your clients are not looking for the cheapest prices, right? Are you clearly stating your value to justify premium prizing?
2. Quality and great service are expected and experienced AFTER your customers buy. How are you communicating this to leads and prospects?
3. After watching your content, are your prospects able to answer why should they buy and why should they buy from you?
Small & medium business marketing
Direct response marketing
Our work is based on an iterative process where we collaborate with our clients to implement a marketing strategy with the following objectives:
· Give competitive edge on small budgets
· Target a specific market or niche
· Make a specific offer
· Implement a call-to-action (demand a response)
LET’S DO IT
Deliver a world-class service
In your industry it is key to understand that selling your services is about consolidating relationships, not mere transactions. For this it is important to:
· Implement systems to offer a great experience in a reliable and consistent manner
· Create and encourage lifelong relationships
· Attend customer motivations constantly